1. One clear calendar month’s notice in writing and a month’s fee must be given before4 the pupil is withdrawn.
2. Those who leave school before the completion of an academic year must in all cases pay the fees for one extra month. For example, if a student leaves school in July, he/she must in all cases pay for the month of August.
3. Transfer Certificate is not issued until all the dues of the school are settled.
4. If the student intends to leave school during the academic year he/she must apply for the T.C and receive it within 15 days. No T.C will be issued if one claims for it 2 months after leaving the school.
5. A student may be asked to leave the school on following grounds:
- Unsatisfactory progress in studies.
- Detention or repeated detention in a class.
6. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be allowed to continue his/her studies in the class.