ADMISSION FORMS FOR CLASSES LOWER NURSERY TO IX & CLASS XI (SCIENCE, COMMERCE, HUMANITIES) FOR THE SESSION 2024-25 ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE SCHOOL CAMPUS AS WELL AS ONLINE.
Admission Information 2024-25
Class I to IX
2. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of submission of the application form. In case of application form collected from the school office the documents should be submitted within 2 working days or on the day of the interaction, whichever is earlier.
- Duly filled and signed application form
- 6 Coloured passport-size photographs of the student and a family photograph of Father, Mother with their ward
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority
- Original Birth Certificate will be required for verification
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card of the student and parents
- Photocopy of Final marksheet of last examination passed in the existing school (Unit Test / Term I/ Mid term / Term 2/ Annual examination)
- Caste Certificate (Applicable for SC/ST/OBC)
3. Incomplete or illegible Application Form will be considered invalid.
4. The Date and time for interaction with the Principal will be intimated by the school office on submission of the Application form.
5. Admission to Class I and II will be through observation or interaction.
6. Students seeking Admission in classes III to IX should appear for a written test followed by an interaction with the Principal.
7. Admissions in different classes are subject to the performance in the written test and /or interaction and availability of seats.
8. It is strictly advised that the parents should fill-in the application form themselves. In case of absence of the parent, the authorized local guardian may fill in the form. The same local guardian’s signature should be endorsed in the ALMANAC (school diary) if the child gets admission.
9. Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth mentioned in the Application Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
10. Transfer Certificate to be submitted before the commencement of the academic session 2024-25 (i.e. by April 2024). In case of admission in the school is taken, after the commencement of the session due to transfer of job of the parent or relocation of the family, Transfer Certificate to be submitted within 15 days of admission. Admission will stand cancelled in case the transfer certificate is not submitted in time.
11. In case of interstate transfers from CBSE Schools the Transfer Certificate should be uploaded on the website of the last school attended for verification. In case of interstate transfers from Non CBSE schools the Transfer certificate should be counter signed by the D.I. of schools or R.O. / E.O. of the Boards.
INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR WRITTEN TEST (III-IX)
- Both copies of Admit Card to be brought at the time of Admission test ( For classes III to IX).
- Candidates should report 30 minutes in advance on the day of the admission test.
- Candidates should bring their own pencil/pen/colour pencils/geometry box / water bottle and a small bottle of sanitizer.
- Use of calculator, mobile phone and smart watches are strictly prohibited during the written test.