ADMISSION FORMS FOR CLASSES LOWER NURSERY TO IX & CLASS XI (SCIENCE, COMMERCE, HUMANITIES) FOR THE SESSION 2024-25 ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE SCHOOL CAMPUS AS WELL AS ONLINE.
Admission Information 2024-25
Class Lower Nursery to Preparatory
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS
1. Application form for classes LOWER NURSERY – PREP to be collected on payment of Rs 2150 from the school office or online. To collect the form from the school office, the copy of Birth Certificate should be produced.
2. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of submission of the application form. In case of application form collected from the school office, the documents should be submitted within 2 working days or on the day of the interaction, whichever is earlier.
- Duly filled and signed application form
- 6 Coloured passport-size photographs of the student and a family photograph of Father, Mother with their ward
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority
- Original Birth Certificate will be required for verification
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card of the student and parents
- Caste Certificate (Applicable for SC/ST/OBC)
3. Incomplete or illegible Application Form will be considered invalid.
4. The Date and time for interaction with the principal will be intimated by the school office on submission of the Application form.
5. Admission to Lower Nursery to Prep will be on the basis of observation or interaction and availability of seats.
6. It is strictly advised that the parents should fill-in the application form themselves. In case of absence of the parent, the authorized local guardian may fill in the form. The same local guardian’s signature should be endorsed in the ALMANAC (school diary) if the child gets admission.
7. Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth mentioned in the Application Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
8. Transfer Certificate (If applicable) to be submitted before the commencement of the academic session 2024-25 (i.e. by April 2024). In case of admission in the school is taken after the commencement of the session due to transfer of job of the parent or relocation of the family, Transfer Certificate may be submitted within 15 days of admission.