1. They should respect the beauty of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage they may observe to the teacher.
2. They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters, in school to teachers, companions and any unattended visitor whom they happen to meet in the school premises.
3. They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share.
4. They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
5. They should always be friendly to others in and out of school.
6. They should rise when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
7. They should take good care of their health.
8. They should never cheat or be unfair at play.
9. They should face difficulties courageously.
10. They should be truthful.
11. They should never be cruel and bully others.
12. They should never hesitate to say ‘NO’ when asked and tempted to do a thing, which they know to be wrong.
13. They should respect the liberty and right of others.
14. They should look upon people from all parts of world and all walks of life as their brethren irrespective of their caste, colour and creed.
15. The should take pride in their school uniform.