1. Students should affix their photographs and write the required information, duly signed by their parent, in the space provided in the almanac.
2. Every student will wear an identity card/ Class Badge.
3. Every student should carry his/ her almanac to school every day.
4. Students should be clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn every day and for all school functions and activities. No slogan writing or scribbling is permitted either in the school uniform or the person. The offence will be dealt with severely.
5. Students are expected to respect all property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported to once to the Class Teacher or the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. Anyone who notices something damaged should report the matter to the school authority even if he/she does not know who is responsible.
6. No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school building.
7. To throw things at others is strictly forbidden.
8. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments such as knives etc, to the school or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
9. Change of classrooms between periods should be done in the silence and in orderly fashion.
10. Students are advised to keep their classroom, school building and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbins.
11. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (expensive watches or fountain pens) to school.
12. No books (other than the text books or the library books) may be brought to the school.
13. Students who commute under the care of escorts should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay they should inform the school office.
14. The school reserves the right to suspend or take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress is constantly unsatisfactory, or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
15. No student should indulge in any of the following practices, namely:
- Writing anything on the shirts or uniform.
- Putting mehendi on their hands.
- Spitting in or near the school building.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging school property.
- Rowdy or rude behaviour.
- Use of violence in any form.
- Bursting crackers or throwing colours during Diwali/ Holi or any other occasion on one another/ or painting faces within or near the school premises or school buses is strictly forbidden. Non compliance of these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
Roll nos. of the students who do not follow the school rules or behave in any indiscipline manner may be with held, based on the code of conduct issued by CBSE.
16. No student is permitted to bring mobile phone to the school.
17. Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address and/ or telephone numbers.
18. Students indulging in aggressive or violent behaviour will be picked up from and dropped to the school by their parents. Such students will not be allowed to travel by school buses.
19. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
20. Students should observe and follow polite manners wherever they go. They should greet teachers whenever and wherever they meet them. Bullying and use of foul languages are punishable offences. Their behaviour should never be such as to compromise the dignity and self respect of the teachers and members of the school staff and management. If violated, the decision of the school disciplinary committee would be final. The deterrent decided upon by the aid committee could, in extreme cases, be issuing of TC ( Transfer Certificate) to these students.
21. Students should attend all functions and festivals celebrated in the school.