- +91 77978 66021, +91 77978 66022, +91 33 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
- Also Forms will be available from the School Office on Sundays from 10.00 am onwards.
- Admission Forms for Nursery on wards will be available from the school premises and City Office from 11 October 2017
- Class XI shall start from the next Academic Session (2018-19)
No greater power in the world than the force of a great idea.
In keeping with the directive of the CBSE that evaluation of the learner has to be done in context during the process of continuous learning the C.C.E. has been introduced at the primary level so as to provide a holistic picture of the learner.
The objective is to bring continuous improvement in the performance of a learner through constant diagnosis of gaps and difficulties in learning and helping the learner in overcoming through remediation of instruction
The Subjects offered are:
- Communicative English
- Second Language – Hindi/Bengali in all classes above prep and Sanskrit along with Hindi and Bengali in classes IX and X.
- Third Language – French, Hindi, Bengali, Sanskrit, and German from classes IV onwards.
- Environmental Science (EVS)
- General Science VI and above
- Social Science VI and above
- Art and Craft till class VIII
- Music (Folk, Classical, Western Classical) till class VIII
- Dance (Indian, Folk, Classical, Western)
- Value Education
- Physical and Health Education
Each Academic year has been divided in two terms:
- Term I April to September
- Term II October to March
The Academic year commences in April and ends in March.
Delhi Public School
Gazipur (Keyatalahat), Bakrahat Road
P.O - Kanganberia, P.s. Bishnupur
Dist: South 24 Parganah PIN - 743503
West Bengal, India
Mobile: +91 77978 66021/22
Phone: 033 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
DPS (Joka) South Kolkata
Room No. 405/406,
4th Floor, Merlin Chamber
18 British India Street
Behind Hotel Lalit
Pin - 700069,
Kolkata, West Bengal