- +91 77978 66021, +91 77978 66022
- The first academic session has commenced from 28th April 2014
- Bus Routes are available on the page-"Our Transport System"
Delhi Public School Gazipur (Keyatalahat), Bakrahat Road P.O - Kanganberia, P.s. Bishnupur Dist: South 24 Parganah PIN - 743503 West Bengal, India Mobile: +91 77978 66021/22 Phone: 033 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Website: www.dpsjoka.com
Instructions for Parents
- Registration Forms are valid for 3 days and are to be filled up and submitted to the School office within 3 days of issue of Registration Form.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- Date for observation and interaction will be given at the time of registration and the same may be changed, on a very short notice of only two days by the school.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test / observation and interaction and the availability of seats.
- At the time of Registration the following documents along with Registration and Processing Fee of Rs. 800/- in cash are to be submitted to the School Office.
- Duly filled and signed Registration form.
- Coloured passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate place in the forms.
- Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority).
Date of Birth Certificate issued by Doctors / Nursing Homes / Hospitals will not be accepted.
- Affidavit of no. of sons and daughters (How many sons? How many daughters? Or only child?)
- Admission to Nursery to class III will be through observation / interaction.
- There will be a written test for students seeking admission to Class IV-VII followed by an interview / interaction.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the registration form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardians signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
- If T.C. with ‘passed’ or ‘promoted’ is not submitted of the earlier school in time, i.e. before the session commences in April 2014, the admission stands cancelled.
- Parents should note that any admission done after the session has started (in case of transfers or relocations), the T.C. of the student should be submitted within 15 days of the admission. No extension of date will be allowed. If they fail to submit the T.C. within 15 days, they forfeit the right of admission and no refund will be made whatsoever.
Instructions for Candidate
- Both copies of Admit Card to be brought at the time of test.
- Candidates should come 30 minutes before the start of the written examination.
- Candidates should bring their own pencil / pen / colour pencils / geometry box.