- +91 77978 66021, +91 77978 66022, +91 33 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
- Admission open for Classes NUR-VIII for the session 2015-16
- The first academic session has commenced from 28th April 2014
- Bus Routes are available on the page-"Our Transport System"
Delhi Public School
Gazipur (Keyatalahat), Bakrahat Road
P.O - Kanganberia, P.s. Bishnupur
Dist: South 24 Parganah PIN - 743503
West Bengal, India
Mobile: +91 77978 66021/22
Phone: 033 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
INSTRUCTION FOR PARENTS
- Registration forms and prospectus to be collected by paying an amount of Rs. 1200/- from the school office and to be filled in and submitted within two days of its issuance.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- Registration is followed by an interaction for which date and time will be intimated on the day of registration.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test and interaction and the availability of seats.
- An amount of Rs. 800 to be deposited in cash at the school office as registration fees and the following documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed registration form.
- Coloured passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate place in the forms.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Admission to Nursery to Class II will be through observation/interaction.
- Interaction will be followed by a written test for students seeking admission to Class III-VII.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the registration form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardians signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate to be submitted before the commencement of academic session 2015-16(i.e. by April 2015).Admission will stand cancelled in case the transfer certificate is not submitted in time.
- In case of interstate transfers the Transfer Certificate should be counter signed by the D.I. of schools or R.O. /E.O. of the Boards.
- T.C to be submitted within 15 days of admission in case of admission to the school is taken after the commencement of the session due to transfer of job of the parent or relocation of the family. Admission will stand cancelled and no refund of fees will be made in case T.C. is not submitted in time.
INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATES
- Both copies of Admit Card to be brought at the time of test.
- Candidates should report 30 mins in advance on the day of the admission test.
- Candidates should bring their own pencil/pen/colour pencils/geometry box.