- +91 77978 66021, +91 77978 66022, +91 33 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
- ADMISSION FORMS FOR CLASS XI ( SCIENCE , COMMERCE AND HUMANITIES ) WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 4TH OF NOVEMBER 2019 TO 21ST NOVEMBER 2019
- Admission test for all candidates will be held on 23rd of November 2019.
- Please log on to our website to avail Online Admission Facility
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS
- Application forms and prospectus to be collected by paying an amount of Rs. 2000/- from the school office and to be filled in and submitted within two days of its issuance.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, withoutphotograph, will be considered invalid.
- Registration is followed by an interaction for which date and time will be intimated on the day of registration.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test and interaction and the availability of seats.
- An amount of Rs. 1700/- to be deposited in cash at the school office as registration fees and the following documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed registration form.
- 6 Coloured passport-size photographs of the student and a family photograph of Father, Mother with their ward in the center ( passport size ).
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card of the student.
- Photocopy of Previous years Progress Report / Present Mid – Term Marksheet .
- Admission to Nursery to Class II will be through observation/interaction.
- Interaction will be followed by a written test for students seeking admission to Class III-IX.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the registration form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardian’s signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate to be submitted before the commencement of academic session 2018-19(i.e. by April 2018).Admission will stand cancelled in case the transfer certificate is not submitted in time.
- In case of interstate transfers the Transfer Certificate should be counter signed by the D.I. of schools or R.O. /E.O. of the Boards.
- T.C to be submitted within 15 days of admission in case of admission to the school is taken after the commencement of the session due to transfer of job of the parent or relocation of the family. Admission will stand cancelled and no refund of fees will be made in case T.C. is not submitted in time.
INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATES
- Both copies of Admit Card to be brought at the time of test.
- Candidates should report 30 mins in advance on the day of the admission test.
- Candidates should bring their own pencil/pen/colour pencils/geometry box.
Delhi Public School
Gazipur (Keyatalahat), Bakrahat Road
P.O - Kanganberia, P.s. Bishnupur
Dist: South 24 Parganah PIN - 743503
West Bengal, India
Mobile: +91 77978 66021/22
Phone: 033 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
DPS (Joka) South Kolkata
Room No. 405/406,
4th Floor, Merlin Chamber
18 British India Street
Behind Hotel Lalit
Pin - 700069,
Kolkata, West Bengal