- +91 77978 66021, +91 77978 66022, +91 33 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
- ADMISSION FORMS FOR CLASSES NUR TO VIII AND CLASS XI ( SCIENCE , COMMERCE & HUMANITIES ) ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE & FROM THE SCHOOL OFFICE
- Admission test for all candidates will be held on 23rd of November 2019.
- Please log on to our website to avail Online Admission Facility
Online Application Process
- Click on New Registration ( For First Time Users )
- Create a User Id & Password .
- Fill – Up the Student Detail , Save and proceed towards payment for the same. ( Please verify the information before clicking on the ‘SAVE’ Button as Editing is not possible after payment
- Click on Application form .
- View , Fill – Up and Submit the Application Form and proceed towards payment for the Registration of the Application Form.
- Print receipt and Download the Application Form.
- Follow the ‘Instruction for Parents’ that need to be followed when you appear for the interaction with the Principal along with your ward in the school premises .
- IN CASE OF ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT THE ADMISSION DEPARTMENT ON THE FOLLOWING NOS. 7797866021 / 22 .
Admission Details for Class XI
|Issue of Registration Form||4th November 2019 – 21st November 2019(08:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m|
|Registration||Within two working days after the issue of Registration Form|
|Interaction With The Principal||Date and time will be intimated at the time of Registration|
|Written test||23rd November 2019 (SATURDAY)|
|Result||List of selected students will be uploaded on the website, put up on the school notice boardon 26th November 2019.|
|Admission||27th November 2019 onwards.|
- Duly filled and signed Application form.
- 6 Coloured passport-size photographs of the student
- Formal studio coloured photograph of Mother & Father with their ward in the center. (passport size)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Aadhaar Card of parents and the student.
- Previous years progress report (Class IX To X ) and Class X Mid term report card.
The following combinations are available in the Science, Commerce and Humanities Streams
- Biology / Computer Science / Economics
- Mathematics / Computer Application
- Physical Education
Note :A Student cannot opt for both Computer Science and Computer Application in this group.
- Business Studies
- Mathematics / Computer Application / Physical Education
- Hindi / Bengali / Geography
- Political Science / Psychology
- History / Sociology
- Geography / Hindi / Bengali
- Economics / Computer Application
- Physical Education / Mathematics
Fee Structure For Class XI For CLASS XI-XII (DPS Joka Student) FREQUENCY PAYABLE AMOUNT Cost of Registration Form One Time At the time of Purchase RS. 2000/- Registration ... [+]
Delhi Public School
Gazipur (Keyatalahat), Bakrahat Road
P.O - Kanganberia, P.s. Bishnupur
Dist: South 24 Parganah PIN - 743503
West Bengal, India
Mobile: +91 77978 66021/22
Phone: 033 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
DPS (Joka) South Kolkata
Room No. 405/406,
4th Floor, Merlin Chamber
18 British India Street
Behind Hotel Lalit
Pin - 700069,
Kolkata, West Bengal